This blog is just a layman's account of the path we went through to make our old building better.


Poor picture quality no more !

For those of you who bothered to read this blog would have noticed that the photo quality has been, to put it literally, appalling !

That's because my old Canon Digital Camera has given up on me some time back.  So This Digicam has been helping me to take either a still photo with its built-in 5MPix engine, or screenshots I took from its video files.

Here's the helper:



Well, last night I finally managed to get hold of a 2nd hand camera, Sony F717, used to be a pretty good camera about 7 years ago.  But nowadays with 5Mpix, this camera ran out of its favour with the main streams photographer.  I got it from one owner last night, which will give a pretty good pictures like the one above (after 65% size reduction).
Here's how the camera look like, taken by the Digicam above and do compare the quality, 5MP vs 5MP !


No comments:

Post a Comment